AFTER THIS CLASS YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Efficiently cull and retouch photographs
- Manage your files to enable seamless and immediate recall
- Get your computer and software to run faster
- Create impressive photo books and slideshows
- Take advantage of global adjustments
- Improve your mobile workflow with both your iPhone and iPad
- Deliver and share your images directly from Lightroom
ABOUT JARED’S CLASS:
Adobe® Lightroom® is the industry standard for post-production workflow and in Adobe Lightroom: The Ultimate Guide, you’ll learn Jared Platt’s gold standard for retouching and managing files quickly and efficiently.
Jared will show the ins and outs of Lightroom Classic, Lightroom Mobile, and Lightroom Desktop. He’ll demystify the difference between each and demonstrate when to use each one for maximum output.
Jared will share tips on improving every phase of your workflow – from shooting to archiving. You’ll learn how to take advantage of the latest Lightroom tools and features and become faster and more skilled at adjusting your images.
WHO THIS CLASS IS FOR:
- Beginner, intermediate, and advanced users of Adobe Lightroom
- Those who want to gain confidence in Adobe Lightroom and learn new features to help edit photos
- Students who’d like to take ordinary images and make them look extraordinary with some image editing or Lightroom fixes
Adobe Lightroom Classic 9.2
Adobe Lightroom Desktop 3.2
Adobe Lightroom Mobile 5.2
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR:
Jared Platt is a professional wedding and lifestyle photographer from Phoenix, Arizona. Jared holds a Masters of Fine Arts in the Photographic Studies and a Bachelors of Fine Arts in Photography from Arizona State University and has been a professional photographer and college educator for the past 12 years and has been a speaking, debating and lecturing for the past 17 years. His attention to detail and craft make him a demanding photography instructor. Jared has lectured at major trade shows and photo conferences as well as at universities around the world on the subject of photography as well as workflow. Currently, Jared is traveling the United States and Canada teaching and lecturing on photography and post production workflow. Join him online for monthly "Office Hours" at www.jaredplattworkshops.com.